E-tailing: E-tailers see an increase in delivery times in Q2CY’17.
Average delivery time increased in Q2’17 and reached Q2, Q3’16 levels. Shipments handled by industry in Q2’17 were ~10-12% higher than Q1’17, leading to a slower delivery performance from both captives and 3PLs.
Fashion E-tailing: Fashion E-tailers see fall in contribution margins in Q2CY’17.
Contribution margins decreased for fashion e-tailing players in Q2’17
- Contribution margins decreased due to higher discounting by the players
- Due to higher volume of orders, supply chain cost also increased leading to lower contribution margins
Online Mobility: Online Cab Aggregators see fall in consumer booking experience with supply crunch.
Customer booking experience declined in Q2CY’17, due to decline in availability of cabs during peak hours. With declining number of partner drivers, the players faced a supply crunch in peak hours.
Hotel Aggregators: Consumer Satisfaction sees an improvement of 1400 bps.
Q2CY’17 showed a significant improvement in consumer satisfaction.
- Players improved in terms of facilities provided
- Improved operational performance lead to a rise in satisfaction on property experience and booking experience
- Customer satisfaction improved by 1400 bps
Mobile Wallets: Registered user base increases by 9% in Q2CY’17.
This article is posted by Faizan who is the Founder and Chief Editor of TechCarving. He is a Professional Blogger and Entrepreneur.
Connect him on: Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus