Highlights of the Zelda Designer Job
– Nintendo Hiring Level Designer for The Legend of Zelda Game.
– The designer will be responsible for creating game events, dungeons, field planning and more.
– Selection will be based on Document selection > Practical exam > Interview.
Are you an experienced game designer? if yes then here is a job for you. Nintendo currently has an open vacancy for hiring a level designer for the Legend of Zelda game series who will be creating events, dungeons, fields, and enemies from design to actual implementation.
We found the job listing on the Japanese Nintendo website. Depending on abilities and aptitude the level designer on the Zelda series will be responsible for the following tasks.
● Game event/dungeon/ field planning, specification creation, and adjustment, a series of tasks up to the implementation.
● Planning of enemy, preparation, and adjustment of specifications, a series of tasks up to the implementation.
The selection will be based on Document selection ⇒ Practical exam ⇒ Interview (2 times) ⇒ Informal.
The salary of the designer will be calculated on candidates experience and ability which include an Annual income range: about 3.8 million yen to 8.1 million yen.
Full details of the job can be found visiting the link above.