The much-awaited two-year anniversary celebration of Blizzard’s Overwatch Game has begun. This will run from May 22 and end June 12, players can log in to Overwatch on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox One to experience our latest in-game event.
New skins, more than 50 fresh cosmetic items, a new Deathmatch map are offered as part of the anniversary. Additionally, the event will bring back all seasonal cosmetic items, as well as some past seasonal brawls.
Blizzard’s Overwatch Game Anniversary – What’s New?
• The Anniversary event will include more than 50 new items, including eight Legendary skins and three epic skins
• New dance emotes have been added for Doomfist, Moira, and Brigitte
• The Anniversary event will introduce the brand-new Deathmatch map, Petra
• In addition to Petra, Deathmatch will include a new Competitive Mode, which will feature placement matches, skill rating tiers, and leaderboards
• Players who log in for the Anniversary event will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box, which will guarantee one Legendary item
• Players who purchase the 50 Loot Box Bundle will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box
• All previous seasonal event loot will be included in loot boxes for the duration of the event
P.S – During the Anniversary Celebrations, Overwatch will available in India at a discounted price (₹ 1499 onwards). The price for Overwatch: GOTY and Overwatch: Origins Edition is listed below –
|Edition||PC||PlayStation 4||Xbox One|
|Overwatch Origins||₹ 1,499||₹ 1,999||₹ 1,999|
|Overwatch GOTY||₹ 1,999||₹ 1,999||₹ 1,999|