TP-Link today launches a new router the “Archer A7 AC1750,” and you won’t trust me the new Archer A7 AC1750 cost only $79.99 USD with quite an impressive features including the dual-band 802.11ac, two USB ports, three high-power antennas, and gigabit Ethernet. Not only this, the router also comes with Amazon Alexa integration too. You can even manage the router settings using a smartphone app.
“Designed with three high-gain antennas to increase Wi-Fi signal strength and strong amplifiers to boost the signal throughout homes up to 2500 sq. ft., the Archer A7 is perfect for families that are tired of competing for bandwidth. With dual band speeds up to 1750Mbps, Archer A7 provides Wi-Fi 3x faster than the traditional wireless-N routers common in many homes today,” says TP-Link.
Key Features Archer A7 AC1750:
- Dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1750 Mbps* (Using N450 + AC1300)
- Powerful Qualcomm CPU for high-speed processing and strong Wi-Fi connectivity
- Strong Wi-Fi signal and speed throughout homes up to 2500 sq. ft.
- Bandwidth prioritizing (QoS) to balance devices and applications for a lag-free experience
- USB share port for easy cloud storage or photo, music, and video sharing
- Easy setup and management via the TP-Link Tether app, available for both Android and iOS, or web interface
- WPA/WPA2 security
- AP mode
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT
- 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
Price & Availability
TP-Link Archer A7 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Routers are currently available exclusively through Amazon for $79.99 USD.