Motorola is ready to launch two new smartphones under the Moto E-series, Moto E5 and Moto E5 Plus in India. The Lenovo-owned company has released two video teasers regarding the handsets hinting the launch of both smartphones.
Both handsets are highlighted to come with big batteries, same that comes in the global variants. The Moto E5 and Moto E5 Plus were launched in April 2018 and pack a 4000mAh and 5000mAh battery respectively.
The Moto E5 was launched at a price (MSRP) of EUR 149 (around Rs. 12,000), while the bigger variant Moto E5 Plus was priced at EUR 169 (approximately Rs. 13,700). However, there is no official announcement regarding at what price both smartphones will be launched in India.
Moto E5 Plus Specifications
- Display: 6-inch IPS display with HD+ (720×1440 pixel) resolution
- Processor: Snapdragon 435 processor
- RAM: 3GB
- Camera: 12-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Storage 32GB of internal storage
Moto E5 Specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch IPS display with HD+ (720×1440 pixel) resolution
- Processor: Snapdragon 425 processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Storage 16GB of internal storage