Hyundai appears to be bringing the flip phone back based on the FCC filing. The mobile phone with model number D275D is lying with the FCC for certification.
You can see in the image the Hyundai mobile phone is lying along with its accessories, a charger and an earpiece. The document reveals some of the specifications and features such as the 600mAh battery, Bluetooth Version: V2.1+EDR (BDR/EDR mode), Lowest Internal Frequency of EUT: 26MHz, etc.
As far as network support is concerned, the Hyundai flip feature phone will come with support:
- Support Networks: GSM, GPRS
- Support Band: GSM850/PCS1900
- plink Frequency: GSM/GPRS 850: 824~849MHz
- GSM/GPRS 1900: 1850~1910MHz
- Downlink Frequency: GSM/GPRS 850: 869~894MHz
- GSM/GPRS 1900: 1930~1990MHz
Check out the Hyundai flip feature phone images below: