MIUI 10 China Developer ROM 8.8.23 is now available to download for several Xiaomi devices. The company also mentioned that all Mi 8/EE users (V8.8.9) facing the Messages FC/break down issue, must upgrade to 8.8.23 as soon as possible.
Xiaomi has started to release the weekly update as 8.8.23 for several devices except the devices listed below:
- Redmi 5, Redmi S2, Redmi Note 5, Redmi 4X, Redmi Pro: Update on these devices has been postponed due to system stability.
- Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X (MTK): Their updates have been suspended due to an issue with a restart in some cases.
- Mi MIX 2S: The update for this smartphone has also been suspended due to Android 9.0 testing.
MIUI 10 China Developer ROM 8.8.23 Full Changelog
- Fix – The icon shows wrong when the data network was not turned on
- Fix – Issue with unlocking via Bluetooth when playing music
- Optimization – The accomplishment standard of the rotating one round when the small ball does the calibration
- Fix – The issue with editing when doing the renaming work
- Fix – The record status changed the voice pattern, but the result cannot take effect
- Fix – The problem that the recording list page cannot be pulled down
- Optimization – The notes of reminding when doing the secret search
- Fix – The error of renaming the folder
- New – For the first time, Mi Pad internally installed Xiaomi AI, supporting voice control, watching videos, telling stories, listening to drama and smart home devices (Mi Pad 4)
- Fix – The issue of not responding when loading fast apps
- Fix – Some functions cannot be continued after the unlock finished via clicking the cards when the screen is locked
- Fix – The FC issue of loading traning plan
- Optimization – The error message when SIM card activation failed
- Fix – The problem of the cloud service call record synchronization opening failed when the SIM card is inserted or removed
- New – Personalized game guides and videos added to the homepage
- Fix – The failure of application wake-up via quick ball when the screen is locked
For download links visit the source below.