Oukitel is known in the mobile market for going against the majority, betting on a more robust and resistant body to please a specific niche that needs cell phones with a good battery and durability, which made it almost indestructible.
However, it seems that the company has decided to adapt to what is in the current trend to develop the K8 smartphone, which is the first device from the company with a display having 18.9 aspect ratio.
With a body totally different from the previous generation, abandoning the tank style body of war that was already characteristic of Oukitel. This change makes us realize that the company’s strategy is to focus on large-scale marketing.
The display, as already mentioned, has the ratio 18.9 in FullHD+ resolution, giving much more screen for media consumption and gaming. On the back, the device has the dual cameras and the fingerprint scanner. In addition to this method of unlocking, the Oukitel K8 features Face ID, which gives you another option to access the device.
Oukitel K8 Specifications
- Display: 6 “Full HD + LCD Screen with 18.9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6750T Octa-Core 1.8GHz Processor
- Graphics: CPU Mali-T860 MP2
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal storage expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- Camera: Dual camera setup of 13+2 MP at the rear, while the front has a 2 MP camera
- Security: Fingerprint reader and Face ID
- Battery: 5.000 mAh battery
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
Oukitel K8 Price and Availability
The Oukitel K8 is now officially available on the Aliexpress website, costing $139.99 for those who want to try the device via import. It is important to note that the smartphone price will rise after paying the necessary fee for import.