Vivo V11 Pro will be launched in India on September 6 and now you can pre-book the handset to avail the exciting offers such as Rs. 2000 cashback on HDFC card through EMI.
Vivo is launching two smartphones on September 6, the Vivo X23 in the global market and Vivo V11 Pro in India. Both handsets are the first from Vivo to feature a waterdrop design notch. The pre-book information was shared by Mumbai-based mobile retailer Mahesh Telecom. However, he didn’t mention the price of the Vivo V11 Pro.
Pre-Book the all new #VivoV11Pro and get
1) 2000/Rs Cashback on HDFC card through EMI
2) 15/4 and 8/2 scheme on Bajaj with no PF to customer
3) One time Screen replacement offer
4) FGB box (Only for Pre-booking customers)
5) Regular Pinelab No cost EMI except for 9mth pic.twitter.com/IgNHiIdDyj
— Mahesh Telecom (@MAHESHTELECOM) August 31, 2018
The company has not revealed the pricing details of the handset, but a Twitter user SANJAY BAFNA (@sanjaybafna) reported that the Vivo V11 Pro price in India will be Rs. 25,990.
Price of VIVO V11 Pro (6GB/64GB) which is going to be launched in india on 6 September will be Rs.25,990.
— SANJAY BAFNA (@sanjaybafna) August 31, 2018
Stay tuned for the official launch of Vivo V11 Pro on September 6.