Here is the detailed guide on how to Root Poco F1 (Beryllium) and Install TWRP recovery. But before we get started we need to clear some points regarding rooting and TWRP. What is Rooting? Rooting is not hacking, it is a process which allows Android users to attain privileged control over the Android System.
Advantages of Rooting:
- You can Install Custom ROMs.
- You can Install Xposed Modules.
- It allows flashing modding Zip files.
- You can Install MODs, Kernel.
- You can remove all bloatware.
What is TWRP Recovery? Team win recovery project (TWRP) is the most known open-source software custom recovery for Android-based devices. It allows users to install the third-party custom firmware.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery
- You can Root and Unroot your Android device using TWRP recovery.
- You can Root your Android Phone by flashing Latest magisk via TWRP.
- You can flash custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel Using TWRP recovery.
- it allows installing Xposed Firmware.
- It allows the user to remove all bloatware using TWRP recovery.
- You can create Android Backup Using TWRP Recovery.
Note:- We are not responsible for any damage that occurred on your Android device while performing the given tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have Installed USB Driver on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Your phone must have more than 70% of charging.
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader of Poco F1.
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers tool on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- You have to enable the USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Steps to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Step 1:- Go to the Device setting. Scroll to the very bottom and click on About phone.
Step 2:- After opening the About Phone option again scroll to the very bottom and click 7 times on build number to enable Developer Options.
Step 3:- Now go back and open Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking
Step 4:- The last step is to enable the Advanced Reboot Option and that’s it. Now download the Universal ADB Drivers, TWRP and SuperSu Zip.
USB Driver:- Download
TWRP Recovery:- Download
SuperSu Zip:- Download
Before we proceed further, just want to tell our readers about SuperSu.
What is SuperSu? SuperSu is an app that allows the user to keep track of all the root granted apps on Android Device.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery On Poco F1
It’s a detailed process and to complete it successfully follow the step by step guide on XDA Forum. Remember that rooting or installation of Custom Recovery will void the warranty of your device.