Xiaomi recently released MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5/5 Pro, Mi 6/MIX 2, Mi 5, Mi Note 2, Mi MIX, Redmi S2 and MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.9.13 fixes for Redmi Note 5 and Poco F1. Today Xiaomi released MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.9.20 Changelog Preview which will be fixing some major bugs with better system optimization. This Beta ROM 8.9.20 Changelog Preview focusses on bugs such as Face unlock option disappear when changing region to Thailand on POCO F1/Pocophone F1 and Rear camera error Rear camera error in hardware test (All devices).
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.9.20 Full Changelog with Important Bug Fixes
- Fix – Face unlock option disappear when changing region to Thailand (POCO F1/Pocophone F1)
- Fix – The percentage of battery has changed the location and It has become close with network type indicator (All devices)
- Fix – Leaks application is installed automatically ( All devices)
- Fix – In rotation of screen notification panel shows PM/AM first then time ( All devices)
- Fix – Rear camera error in hardware test ( All devices)
- Fix – Some app icons are not showing in notification panel ( Redmi Note 5 (Global)/Redmi Note 5 Pro (India)
- Fix – Footer in whatsapp Notification overlapped with new message information ( All devices)
- Fix – Texts in volume bar do not translate to Russian ( All devices)
- Fix – Some characters in volume panel are not translated in Russia ( All devices)
- Fix – Mi store does not work (All devices)
- Fix – Volume panel displays abnormally (All devices)
- Fix – “Private Messaging Settings” text gets cropped even with the lowest size XS (All devices)
Full changelog and download links will be available on Friday as usual so stay tuned for the updates.