After releasing Open Beta 2, OnePlus has now released Android 9.0 Pie-Based OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 6. The update comes with fixed stability to ambient display, stability for face and fingerprint unlock.
Full Changelog of OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 6
- Fixed Stability issues with ambient display:
- Improved stability for face unlock and fingerprint sensor
- Added support to launch Google Assistant or other third party apps by holding the power button for 0.5 seconds
- Added support for more apps (Telegram, Discord, IMO, Uber and OLA) in Parallel Apps
OnePlus Switch V2.1.0:
- Added manual connection method if unable to connect switch with QR code on an old device
- Supported backup and recovery for application data including the home screen, lock screen, and App layout
- Bug fixes and support for more Android models
- Some applications may not function as expected when running on this beta version
- Google Pay service is not working
Download and Install the OxygenOS Open Beta 3 on OnePlus 6.
If your device is already running the OxygenOS Open Beta 3 then you should receive the OxygenOS Open Beta 3 OTA update on your device which weighs around 209MB.
If you haven’t received the OxygenOS Open Beta 3 OTA notification yet, you can use the Oxygen Updater app to download the update right now without waiting for the OTA.