Soon after releasing Open Beta 3 two weeks back, OnePlus has now released Android 9.0 Pie-Based OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus 6. The update comes with Fixed touch latency issue, Optimized UI for speed dial and calling interface and more.
OnePlus has always been really quick in releasing the latest update for its devices, now you can download and install the OxygenOS Open Beta 4 on your OnePlus 6. Below you can find the full beta changelog and download method.
Full Changelog of OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 6
- Fixed touch latency issue
- Optimized standby power consumption
- Optimized UI for speed dial and calling interface
- Fixed issue of accidentally answering the second call while using answer calls by gesture
- Community notices added as feature
- New feed for following community members
- Stickied comments displayed on the app
- Added more options to share threads
- General user interface tweaks and bug fixes
Download and Install the OxygenOS Open Beta 4 on OnePlus 6
Please do remember that there is always a high chance of getting some bugs and performance issue with installing the beta update. However, downloading and installing an update via OTA is always considered as one of the best and safest way to get the latest update on your device.
If your device is already running the OxygenOS Open Beta 4 then you should receive the OxygenOS Open Beta 4 via OTA update on your device which weighs around 1.49 GB. To download the update manually and get more details you can head over to the source given below.