PUBG Mobile the popular mobile version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has just received another update for both Android and iOS bringing some new improvements to the game, new night mode and more. The new 0.9.0 update of the popular PUBG Mobile now brings night mode in Erangel where players will be able to switch between night and day.
To get players in Halloween mood the 0.9.0 update has also added a new Halloween theme that brings players on Spawn Island by picking up pumpkins and candies. It also adds a new Candy event to the game.
The game also gets a new Share for Deals feature where your friend can bargain for you, it also includes Halloween weapons and players can customize vehicle skins, outfits with more colors and logos.
Below you can find the full changelog features of the PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 Update.
- Added night mode in Erangel. The map will alternate between day and night randomly.
- Halloween: Interact with other players on Spawn Island by picking up pumpkins and candies.
- Added a Candy event and a Halloween theme for main menu.
- Added the QBU DMR. Can be found in Sanhok.
- Added the Rony pickup truck. Only available in Sanhok.
- Added a “Share for Deals” feature. Get your friends to help you bargain for items.
- Crews are now limited to 6 players.
- Crew Challenge is now open.
The update also limits the crew number to 6 players and you can also take the crew challenge now.