HyperX, a sub-brand of Kingston Technology Company, Inc. dedicated to gaming, today announced the launch of its HyperX Alloy FPS RGB mechanical gaming keyboard.
The keyboard is equipped with Kailh Silver Speed mechanical key switches that offer shorter key travel time and less actuation force for faster gameplay. The Alloy FPS RGB keyboard is packed in a solid steel alloy frame.
According to the company, “The Kailh Silver Speed key switches feature a light 40g actuation force and are rated for 70 million key presses.”
“These switches are designed with a shorter actuation point for ultra-rapid responsiveness and faster gaming performance resulting in less fatigue, making it ideal for gamers looking for an advantage over their rivals,” said Mr. Vishal Parekh, Marketing Director, HyperX India.
Keeping in mind gaming enthusiasts, HyperX has integrated Game Mode that allows users to easily disable the Windows key to prevent gameplay interruptions, 100 percent anti-ghosting and full N-Key rollover functionality.
The Alloy FPS RGB mechanical gaming keyboard is available through the HyperX retail chain networks and e-tail outlets in India backed by a two-year warranty and priced at INR 12,900.
HyperX Alloy FPS RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Specifications
- Key switch: Kailh
- Type: Mechanical
- Backlight: RGB (16,777,216 colors)
- Light effects: Per key RGB lighting and 5 brightness levels.
- Onboard memory: 3 profiles
- Connection type: USB 2.0 (2 USB connectors)
- USB 2.0 Pass-through: Yes (mobile phone charging only)
- Polling rate: 1000Hz
- Anti-ghosting: 100% anti-ghosting
- Key Rollover: N-key mode
- Media control: Yes
- Game Mode: Yes
- OS compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Key switches: Kailh Silver Speed
- Linear, 40cN actuation force
- Type: Detachable, braided
- Length: 1.8m
o Width: 442.26mm
o Depth: 129.81mm
o Height: 35.59mm
- Weight (Keyboard and cable): 1100g