Euro Truck is a popular track driving Simulator game for PC on steam. The game has now received an all-new DLC pack called Beyond the Baltic Sea. The new DLC pack for the Euro Truck Simulator 2 brings three new countries Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia from western parts of Russia, and the south of Finland. The new LDC pack also includes new Russian territory which includes Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad.
Players will have over 13 thousands of kilometers of new in-game roads to travel across that will allow them to explore 24 new major cities, many smaller towns, ports, villages and new industries.
The full key features of the new Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC pack can be found below.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC Pack Key Features
- Over 13 thousand kilometers of new in-game roads
- Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia to explore
- Southern Finland containing major cities and industry
- Russian territory including Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad
- 24 new major cities and many smaller towns
- Characteristic Baltic architecture
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush climate accordant vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Over 30 new local company docks and industries
- Finland-only High Capacity Transport (a tractor and two long trailers)
- Baltic-region achievements to unlock
The Euro Truck Simulator 2 new Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC pack will be available on Steam November 29, 2018, and will cost $17.99.