It’s Friday! Xiaomi has made available the MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.12.13. The company has released the full changelog and download links. The update comes with optimizations and bug fixes.
It is available for devices such as Redmi 3S/Prime, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X, Mi MAX 2, Redmi Y1 / Lite, Redmi Note 5, Mi MIX 2, Mi 5, Redmi Y2, Redmi Note 5 Pro, POCO F1, Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi Note 6 Pro, and more.
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.12.13 Full Changelog
- Optimized: The Apps section of the Settings got a structural revamp
- Fixed: Issues with decrypting full ROM packages
- Fixed: UI elements on the screen where you entered your custom screen lock were truncated
- Fixed: Lockscreen shows black（Redmi Note 5 Pro）
- Fixed: The setting of the snooze interval in the clock application is not fully translated.
- Fixed: Screen flickers while unlocking.
- Fixed: Double press power button torch can’t be turned on
- Fixed: Touchscreen responses slowly (POCO F1)