Honor View 20 finally made its way to the Indian market. The smartphone is launched in India today and packs high-end specifications. With its highly diverse line of smartphones, Honor is gaining a lot of space in the smartphone market.
Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has already launched the Honor View 20 in China in 2018 as Honor V20. In India, the company has put the price tag a bit lower relative to some competitors.
Talking about the highlight features of the Honor View 20, it has a 48MP rear camera, punch hole display design, and a Kirin 980 HiSilicon processor. Play lots of game or your smartphone? Keep the heat for your game and cool things down with the NINE Liquid Cooling System in the Honor View 20.
Honor View 20 Technical Specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ display with 2310 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Kirin 980 eight-core HiSilicon SoC
- 6GB or 8GB of RAM
- 128GB or 256GB of internal storage
- Dual rear cameras
- Sony IMX586 48-megapixel primary sensor
- 3D Sensor ToF (Time of Flight)
- 25-megapixel front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 4,000 mAh battery with support for fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie running under EMUI 9.0 skin
Honor View 20 Pricing and Availability Details
There will be two variants of Honor View 20. One of them has 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, with an initial price of Rs. 37,999. The other variant with 8GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage will be available at a price of Rs. 45,999.
The smartphone will be available in two color options, Sapphire Blue, Phantom Blue and Midnight Black, sold exclusively via Amazon India and Honor online store.