Huawei has launched the Y7 (2019) in Europe under the mid-range price segment. It is a rebranded version of the Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) which was launched in Vietnam in January this year. Except with few changes, both handsets share identical specifications.
Visually, both the Huawei Y7 (2019) and Y7 Pro (2019) comes with a U-shaped notch on the display. At the bottom, there is a small chin which houses the logo of the brand which results in the 80% screen to body ratio. The only difference is the presence of a fingerprint sensor at the rear of Huawei Y7 (2019).
Specifications of Huawei Y7 (2019)
- Display: 6.26-inch IPS HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspct ratio
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 with up to 1.8 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal storage: 32GB with support for microSD up to 512GB
- Rear Camera: Dual sensors of 13MP (f/1.8) + 2MP (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2 interface
Pricing and Availability of Huawei Y7 (2019)
Now available for sale in MediaWorld and Unieuro stores, the Huawei Y7 is available in Black, Blue, and Red colors and is priced at €220. Right now, there is no word on the availability in other markets around the globe.