Meizu has launched a new smartphone under the premium mid-range segment, the Meizu Note 9. The competition in this category is strong though due to players like Xiaomi, Vivo and Oppo, etc. The company has brought this new smartphone after several months. We’ve already seen a series of rumors and leaks about the Meizu Note9.
Yesterday, the handset appeared on GeekBench which gave us some information about the characteristics that we would find in the new model of the Chinese OEM. Packed in a metal frame with glass finish on the rear.
At the rear panel, we will find a fingerprint reader in a more centralized region, while the two rear cameras are present in the upper right corner, with an LED flash just below. The front has a waterdrop notch with a thin edge at the top and a little thicker below the screen.
Meizu Note 9 Specifications
- Display – 6.2 inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Processor – An Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset
- Graphics and RAM – Adreno 612 GPU, 4GB/6GB of RAM
- Storage – 64 GB or 128 GB internal storage
- Camera – Dual rear cameras
- Samsung ISOCELL GM1 48MP primary sensor with f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP secondary sensor for depth of field
- Front camera – 20MP front camera
- Battery – 4000 mAh battery with 18W mCharge quick charging
- OS – Android 9 Pie with Flyme OS 7.2 skin on top
- Dimensions – 153.11 x 74.34 x 8.65 mm