Tencent has already previewed the features of PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta update in the trailer video. Now you can download the PUBG Mobile v0.11.5 patch update. Released a few months back, PUBG Mobile has become one of the most popular and addictive games.
It’s so addictive that in certain parts of India it has been banned. Not only this, a few days back, an 18-year old committed suicide for not getting an expensive smartphone to play PUBG Mobile.
The v0.11.5 update brings several new features such as the all-new weapon G36C, new vehicles including the Vikendi called “Snow Mobile”, Tukshai, Zima, etc. Below you can find the what has been added in the new PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 update.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 update patch notes
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
- Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
- Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
- Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
- Some resource drops have been tuned.
- Some zombie skills have been tuned.
- Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
- Quick chat message “I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
- When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
- Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
You can download the PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 update from this link, courtesy of Tencent.