Huawei brand Honor has expanded its mid-range offering by launching the Honor 20i smartphone in China. The phone is scheduled to be launched in London on May 21. The Honor 20i smartphone shares to some extent an identical design to that of Huawei P30 Lite.
At the rear, it has three cameras and a fingerprint sensor while on the front it has a waterdrop notch display. In addition, the company has also presented a special edition named AAPE x HONOR of Honor 20i.
Honor 20i Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.21-inch Full HD+
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 710
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.2GHz (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- RAM and Storage: 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage expandable via mcroSD card up to 512GB.
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Rear Camera: 24MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (f/2.4 aperture) ultra-wide
- Battery: 3,400 mAh
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 interface
Honor 20i Price and Availability
The Honor 20i is now available for pre-booking through several Chinese e-commerce platforms and the shipping will start from tomorrow. Below is the price list for different variants:
- 6/64GB: CNY 1,599 (around INR 16,600)
- 4/128GB: CNY 1,599 (around INR 16,600)
- 6/128GB: CNY 1,899 (around INR 19,700)
- 6/256GB: CNY 2,199 (around INR 22,800)
Right now there is no word if the Honor 20i will reach the other global markets or not.