Xiaomi has released the MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.4.18 for a series of its devices. The update brings a slew of camera optimizations and fixes. It’s important to note that update for Xiaomi Mi 6 is suspended for testing Android 9.0 P.
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.4.18 for Redmi Note 4X, and Redmi 5 Plus is delayed due to system errors. Below is the full changelog for 9.14.18 update:
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.4.18 Full Changelog
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification shade:
- Add screen usage time, go to Settings – Screen Usage Time
- Optimize the fingerprint unlock experience: When you unlock your phone by double-clicking the notification message, you can use the fingerprint instead of the password to unlock it.
- Optimization: Wallpaper loads faster in Second space now
- Fixed: Face unlock animation didn’t work properly
- Fixed: Issues with overlapping in Dual Clock settings
- Fixed: The status bar battery power refresh is not timely
Camera: Optimize the beauty cam and filter interactive experience
- Optimization: The same set of filters and Beautify options works in Photo, Portrait, and Short video modes now.
- Optimization: Rearranged short video and slow-motion options