Last month, Oppo launched its new premium mid-range smartphone, the Oppo F11 Pro. Among the highlights, we find a full-view display without any kind notch and a pop-up front camera with a 16-megapixel sensor.
Now, the Chinese OEM has announced that the F11 Pro will have a special variant after a partnership with Disney, Oppo F11 Pro Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition. This limited edition phone will be launched in Malaysia on April 24.
The rear panel of this model will have a Blue color with the Avengers logo in Red. Check out the tweet below:
Enjoy the heroic moment with Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition OPPO F11 Pro! What a powerful combo!
— OPPO Malaysia (@OPPOMalaysia) April 12, 2019
Oppo F11 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P70
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.1 GHz
- GPU: Mali-G72
- RAM and Storage: 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB storage
- Front camera: 16MP pop-up camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear Camera: 48MP f/1.79 + 5MP f/2.4
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0 interface
We’re expecting no change in the technical specs of the Avengers Edition of Oppo F11 Pro. The company has not announced if this variant will see the global markets or not. But let’s wait for the April 24 launch in Malaysia.