These days we’re getting news and talking a lot about Oppo Reno smartphone, but in the midst of all these Oppo Reno Lite has appeared on the internet. The handset appears on China’s TENAA regulatory agency with model numbers PCAM10 and PCAT10, respectively.
When looking at the rear, the Oppo Reno Lite stands out with two cameras and a fingerprint sensor for unlocking the device. With this, it makes a difference in the look when compared to its big brother. In addition, the phone is said to come with a waterdrop notch featuring the front camera and a speaker.
Check out the leaked specs of the Oppo Reno Lite below:
- Display: 6.5-inch TFT screen with 1080 x 2340 resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70 Processor
- Rear Camera: Dual rear camera 16MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera
- Battery: 3,910 mAh battery
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 162 x 76.1 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 190g
It’s worth mentioning here that Oppo will launch the Reno series on April 10 in China. The phone will see the global market as well. So let’s wait for the launch.