Samsung is achieving some success with its Galaxy A line in India. The company sold more than two million units sold in less than 40 days of its launch. Now, the South Korean tech giant announces the news about its Galaxy A70 and Galaxy A80 premium mid-range phones.
Samsung Galaxy A70 has now landed in India while the Galaxy A80 expected to arrive in May. Right now, the Galaxy A70 in India comes only in a single variant with 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The highlight of the phone is its big 4500 mAh battery which comes with 25W quick charge support.
The phone also comes with Samsung Pay support and on-display fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display with Full HD+ resolution
- Chipset: Octa Core Chipset, (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz)
- RAM and Storage: 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage expandable via microSD card
- Triple Rear Cameras: 32MP main sensor+ 8MP ultra-wide sensor+ 5MP third sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera
- Battery: 4,500 mAh battery with 25W rapid charge support
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
Samsung Galaxy A70 Price and Availability
The Galaxy A70 in India will be available for pre-booking from April 20 and will go on sale at a price of Rs. 28,999. In the case of the Galaxy A80, the company has not said anything. We are expecting it to be announced next month only.