TP-Link launches its new affordable Mesh Wi-Fi System called “Deco M4“. This is interesting news to users who want more quality in their home connection. Providing three AC1200 hubs, the kit catches the eye for its discreet and sober look.
It comes with support for home automation systems such as Amazon Alexa and IFTTT without charging a premium price. With support for 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks, it is capable of allowing connection of up to 100 connected devices simultaneously, as well as having a total coverage of up to 5,500 sq. ft.
“Featuring whole home coverage and ease of use, Mesh WiFi has been a great solution to solve home WiFi problems, but the high price point has been a barrier to mass consumer adoption,” said Louis Liu, CEO of TP-Link. “Deco M4 is born to solve that, delivering fast and stable WiFi throughout your entire home, offering a robust solution at a price you can afford. It is one of our most exciting and budget-friendly mesh WiFi systems to date.”
TP-Link Deco M4 Features
- AC1200 Mesh WiFi Dual Band
- The standard 3-pack package offers coverage of up to 5,500 sq. Ft.
- Uninterrupted Roaming under a WiFi Name with IEEE 802.11k / v / r
- Connects up to 100 wireless devices
- Better and stronger Wi-Fi network with adaptive path selection
- Robust parental controls with more features
- Additional access point mode
- Easy setup and management with Deco App
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT
TP-Link Deco M4 Pricing and Availability
TP-Link officially confirms the price and availability details of Deco M4. The TP-Link Deco M4 kit with three units is now available in the United States for $179.99 via Amazon, BestBuy.com, Walmart.com and more.