As it was teased a week ago, the UMIDIGI Power smartphone is announced. The highlight of the phone is a massive 5,150 battery and 16MP front camera. With its all-metal body and being visually similar to the Xiaomi Mi A2, the UMIDIGI Power features a dual rear camera setup.
On the right side, you’ll find the power and volume control buttons. Additionally, you also get a fingerprint sensor at the rear. The phone packs decent specifications and with curved edges as well as ultra-thin unibody design it gives a premium feel.
Below are the specifications of UMIDIGI Power smartphone in a listable form.
UMIDIGI Power Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch LTPS screen and 19.5: 9 ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Processor, Helio P35, 8x Cortex-A53, up to 2.3 GHz
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage
- Rear Camera: 16MP + 5MP Dual Cameras with f/1.8 Aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera
- Connectivity: Both SIM slots are 4G compatible, support 4G VoLTE simultaneously. Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, OTG
- Battery: 5,150 mAh battery with 18W Rapid Charging Stand
- Dimensions: 157mmx74.5mmx8.8mm
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
UMIDIGI Power Price and Availability
The UMIDIGI Power will go on sale starting April 22. However, the phone can already be found on some Chinese e-commerce websites at a price of USD 169.99 (around INR 11,700).