It is officially launched today as the Vivo Z3x smartphone. This new budget phone reaches the market having the visual and hardware already known to the consumer. It’s the same as Vivo Z1, but with some upgraded specifications.
Visually, the device follows the pattern of most smartphones launched in 2018. Comes with the same traditional notch originally seen on the iPhone X and a small edge on its bottom. On the back, a set of two cameras with flash and a fingerprint reader, just above the brand logo.
Vivo Z3x Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.26-inch LCD display with Full HD+ resolution
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.2GHz (Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM and Internal Storage: 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage
- Front Camera: 16MP with f / 2.0 aperture
- Rear Camera: Dual sensors with 13MP+2MP
- Battery: 3,260 mAh
- OS: Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
Vivo Z3x Pricing and Availability
The Vivo Z3x smartphone will be available for purchase in the Chinese market starting at CNY 1,198 from May 1. Reservations are now open via Vivo China website.