Just a couple of days back, Asus Zenfone 6 spotted to be receiving its first software update with software version 16.1210.1904.116 in Italy. Now another update is pushed to the handset with version 16.1210.1904.115 and its changelog reveals some interesting features.
It’s important to note that as per the new EU guidelines, mobile companies releasing the update for their handsets with the two different software versions, so maybe these updates are the same, one for Europe and another for the global market.
The new update comes with several camera features, giving more speed, quality and performance for capturing images in the various modes available by the manufacturer. In addition, it also improves the camera rotation stability, updates default wallpaper and ringtones and more. Check out the full changelog below:
- Camera Super Night Mode & HDR+ Enhanced mode(HDR++) performance Improvement on image processing speed and image quality
- Add volume key functions: to control the flip camera rotation; set the volume key as “Shutter, Zoom, Flip camera” in Asus Camera’s settings manually.
- Use smart key as shutter to take pictures in Camera mode.
- Update default wallpaper and ringtone
- Improve camera rotation stability
- Optimize translation strings in Setting
- Enable TaiwanMobile Volte, MTS Volte/VoWifi, and KDDI/ Docomo/SBM Volte
Asus Zenfone 6 Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.4-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: Snapdragon 855 SoC with 2.84 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM and Internal Storage: 6 or 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 64, 128, or 256 GB of UFS 2.1 storage
- Flip Camera: Sony flagship IMX586 48MP image sensor + 13MP, 125° ultrawide camera sensor
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB-C, FM and P2 input
- OS: Android 9 Pie with ZenUI 6 interface
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.4 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Other: Stereo speakers and biometric reader at the rear