The flagship device for 2019 from the Taiwanese tech giant Asus, Zenfone 6 is now getting its first software update. The update is reported to be rolling out in Italy with software version 16.1210.1904.116. It’s an OTA update and weighs around 154.15 MB.
The phone was launched last week and packs high-end specifications such as the Snapdragon 855 SoC, 5000 mAh battery, 48MP camera and more. the highlight of the Asus Zenfone 6 is the revolutionary flip camera module.
Check out the complete specifications below:
Asus Zenfone 6 Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.4-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: Snapdragon 855 SoC with 2.84 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM and Internal Storage: 6 or 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 64, 128, or 256 GB of UFS 2.1 storage
- Flip Camera: Sony flagship IMX586 48MP image sensor + 13MP, 125° ultrawide camera sensor
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB-C, FM and P2 input
- OS: Android 9 Pie with ZenUI 6 interface
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.4 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Other: Stereo speakers and biometric reader at the rear
Talking about the changelog, there is nothing much revealed, but yes it must improve the system stability and should fix some bug.