Google I/O Developers Conference 2019 is starting today in California for three days. It is believed that the company can launch Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL in this 3-day conference among other announcements. However, before the launch, the specifications of the Pixel 3a have been leaked.
The phone is said to come with Night Vision support for low light photography. In addition, it will also get advanced features like 18W Fast Charging Support and Titan M Security Chip. Check out the Google Pixel 3a features below:
- This smartphone will have a 5.6-inch Full HD+ OLED display with a resolution of 1080×2220 pixel. Also, its aspect ratio is 18:9 and pixel density will be 441ppi.
- Snapdragon 670 processor will drive pixel 3A.
- There will be 4GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB memory. Google will have M-Secure Module in the phone itself. This will add new levels of security.
- The phone can have a 3,000mAh battery, which will support 18W fast charging. At the same time, it will get a USB-PD 2.0 quick charge.
- The phone will come with a 12.2-megapixel rear camera with 1.14-micron pixel, f / 1.8 aperture and 76-degree field view. It offers dual pixel phase detection and OIS, EIS, blur-free photo-video technology. It can record 4K video.
- The phone will have an 8-megapixel front camera, which will come with f / 2.0 aperture, 1.12 micro pixel, and 84-degree field view. This allows recording full HD videos.
- The phone will also have features such as Stereo speakers, Active Age sensor, Jester, 3.5mm headphone jack, Single Nano SIM slot. It will run on Google’s Android 9.0 Pie software.
- These smartphones can come in black and white color. According to the leak, its dimension will be 151.3×70.1×8.2 mm and weigh 147 grams.