Huawei has announced a new smartphone, the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019. We’ve been hearing about this phone for a quite long time, even some of its specs were also leaked before the launch. The point to note here is that the Y9 Prime 2019 is almost the same phone as the Huawei P Smart Z in terms of design and specs, except a couple of differences.
The Y9 Prime 2019 has a triple camera setup at the rear while the P Smart Z has dual cameras. Another difference is the Y9 Prime 2019 comes in 4+64 GB / 4+128 GB variant and the P Smart Z is available in the only 4+64GB variant.
All other specifications are the same in both handsets. The phone also has a pop-up front camera. Let’s check out the specifications of Huawei Y9 Prime 2019.
Specifications of the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019
- Display: 6.59 inches, TFT LCD (LTPS) display with a screen resolution of 2.340 x 1.080
- RAM and Storage: 4GB + 64GB / 4GB +128GB
- OS: Android 9 Pie based on EMUI 9.0
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 710F
- Rear Camera: 16-megapixel primary sensor + 8-megapixel secondary sensor + 2-megapixel third sensor.
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel pop-up camera
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Fingerprint: Rear Mounted
- USB Type-C, no fast charging
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Price and Availability
The company has not yet announced the pricing and availability details of the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019.