More information about the Motorola Moto Z4 has surfaced and this time, not any rumor or leak, but official. The phone is not yet announced but listed and sold through e-commerce platform Amazon. However, after shipping a couple of units the company pulled off the phone.
The Moto Z4 page on Amazon was captured, so even after being removed, we can see the official price and specs, at least for the US market (see below). Till now, it was rumored that the Motorola Moto Z4 will come with Snapdragon 600 SoC, but the listing reveals an octa-core Snapdragon 675 processor and Adreno 608 GPU.
The display has a waterdrop notch, while at the rear, there is a single camera sensor with LED flash. The phone was listed in 4GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage options. Expansion is supported up to 2TB with a microSD card.
Let’s check out the specifications as per the Amazin listing page.
Motorola Moto Z4 Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD resolution+ and 19:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Snapdragon 675 processor running at up to 2 GHz
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage
- Rear Camera: 48MP Single Rear Camera with Samsung S5KGM1SP Sensor
- Front Camera: 25MP front camera
- Battery: 3,600 mAh battery with USB Type-C charging. 15W Turbo Power charger included
- Dimensions: 158 x 75 x 7.25 mm
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
The Moto Z4, in a combo with the Snap Moto 360 Camera was listed for $ 499. Support for the 5G network via Moto Snaps is also given. Right now, there is no official launch date for any region. However, seeing the listing we can expect it to hit the store again soon.