After appearing in rumor, we finally saw the launching of the Oppo K3, a premium mid-range smartphone. The phone is launched in China and has some interesting features such as a 6.5-inch AMOLED screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset, and a pop-up selfie camera. It offers a similar design to that of Oppo Reno.
We’ve already seen the phone in earlier leaks revealing the key specs and some leaks even showing the design. But now everything is final, so let’s check out the technical specifications of the handset.
Oppo K3 Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.5-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution +
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 8-core processor with a maximum clock speed of 2.2 GHz
- RAM and Storage: 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Camera: Dual sensors with a 16-megapixel primary and 2-megapixel secondary
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel sensor
- Battery: 3680 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging support
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0 skin on top
- Dimensions: 161.2 x 76 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 191 grams
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
Oppo K3 Price and Availability
Currently, the Oppo K3 is available in the Chinese market with a price tag of CNY 1599 (around INR 16,100) for the 6/64GB variant. The 8/128GB model comes at CNY 1899 (around INR 19,100). It will be available in purple, black and white color options.