Recently we saw that Oppo launched its new Reno smartphone series with premium models, even 5G variant. Currently, the series includes three different models, which are the Reno standard, Reno 5G and the Reno Zoom 10x.
A few days back, two other Reno models were certified, one with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and another with MediaTek SoC. Now, we see that the latter should be called Oppo Reno Z, and have interesting features.
Render of Oppo Reno Z have leaked revealing the design along with the specifications and price. The rear panel design seems to be the same as in the top-end model, but with a difference on the front. It’ll have a waterdrop notch with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
On the right side, we see the power button and the volume on the left. At the bottom, the speaker grille, the USB-C port and the 3.5 mm P2 input for headphones. Below is the leaked specifications.
Oppo Reno Z Leaked Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (2340×1080 pixels)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P90 eight-core 2.2 GHz processor
- RAM and Storage: 6GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage space
- Rear Camera: 48-megapixel primary + 5-megapixel secondary sensor
- Front camera: 32-megapixel front camera
- Battery: 3950 mAh
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 157.3 × 74.9 × 9.1 mm
- Weight: 186 grams
Coming to the pricing, according to the leak, the Oppo Reno Z should cost CNY 2599 in the Chinese market. Right now, there is no information regarding its release date, but it should not take too long since it began to receive important certifications.
The device does not yet have a date to be displayed, A yuan or approximately 1509 reais in direct conversion and without the addition of national taxes.