Oppo announces a new smartphone under the Reno series, the Oppo Reno Z with focus on design offering premium finish at a mid-range price tag. This model is launched in China and now available for reservations. The Reno Z comes soon after the company launched the powerful Reno 10x Zoom Edition in India a couple of days back.
It’s worth noting that the Oppo has already introduced the Reno Z in Europe, however, it’s different in some aspect when compared to the Chinese model. The European variant offers Snapdragon 710, while the China model gets the Helio P90, which also gains a bit more battery capacity, although all the rest is pretty much the same.
This is the simplest and mass-driven model to offer an affordable option when compared to its more powerful brothers, which also reflects in hardware details. Although The Reno Z still maintains many features of the expensive models. Check out the features.
Oppo Reno Z Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution (2340×1080 pixels) and 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P90 processor
- RAM and Storage: 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128 GB/256 GB internal storage
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera
- Dual Rear cameras:
- Sony IMX586 48MP Main Sensor
- 5MP secondary sensor for depth of field
- Battery: 4,035 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0
- Ports: P2 port for headphones and USB-C
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6 skin on top
Pricing and Availability
The company has announced two variants of Reno Z – 6+256GB and 8+128GB. However, only the 6+256GB model is available right now for reservations. Its price is 2,499 Yuan (around INR 25,200).