The rollout of a new stable version of OxygenOS for OnePlus 7 Pro has started earlier today. There are two builds, the OxygenOS 9.5.4 is rolling out for the global market while the OxygenOS 9.5.5 is specific for the European market. However, the changelog is the same for both versions.
OnePlus clarifies the reason for releasing two different versions because of recent regulations in the EU and as per Google’s instructions. The update comes with general bug fixes, optimization for Ambient Display, etc. Check out the complete changelog below:
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake and Ambient Display
- Fixed an issue that causes an audio delay with the Bluetooth headset when playing games
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved image quality in HDR scenarios
- Improved image quality in low light
- Fixed white balance issue in several scenarios
- Fixed focus issue in several scenarios
A couple of days back, the company confirmed that the OxygenOS features will be released to older models which includes the OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. Android Q is also coming on these models.
The OnePlus 7 Pro is the flagship device and top of the model in OnePlus 7 series. It has a pop-up camera setup, Snapdragon 855 SoC and many other high-end features.
It’s important to note that the update rollout is incremental so it’s necessary to wait a few hours, sometimes even a few days, before the update is offered.