Vivo is a Chinese manufacturer which aims to provide users with the most diverse options in smartphones for different types of needs. The Y series is a relatively simpler line of the brand, and now apparently we’ll have another model here. This is the Vivo Y3, which comes under the mid-range segment but still packs some highlight features.
Among the highlights include the three cameras at the rear, 5000 mAh battery which has dual engine flash charging, and reverse charging feature. Below are the specifications in a listable form.
Vivo Y3 Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.35-inch IPS LCD screen with HD + resolution (1544×720 pixels)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35 8-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage space
- Triple rear camera, including:
- Primary 12-megapixel sensor
- Secondary 8-megapixel sensor
- Tertiary 2-megapixel sensor
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel sensor
- Battery: 5000 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm
- Weight: 190.5 grams
- OS: Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9 Pie
Vivo Y3 Pricing and Availability
The Vivo Y3 is available to in China at CNY 1500 (around INR 15,200) for the 4GB of RAM and 128GB storage option.