The high-end flagship device from Asus, the Zenfone 6 which was launched in the international market last month had finally got the India launch date. The phone will be launching on June 19 as Asus Zenfone 6z in India. Earlier it was reported that the launch has been delayed due to legal issues.
Last month, we had reported that a dedicated page is live on e-commerce platform Flipkart which hints that the Zenfone 6z will be Flipkart special. The phone packs powerful specs but the highlight is the flip camera with a 48MP camera sensor with UltraWide Angle lens.
The miniaturized motor drive assembly rotates the camera module 180 degrees so the cameras on the back are used for selfies on the front. Now being a true flagship, the Zenfone 6z brings cutting-edge hardware to compete with the top models of Samsung, Apple, and Huawei for this year.
Asus Zenfone 6 Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.4-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: Snapdragon 855 SoC with 2.84 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM and Internal Storage: 6 or 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 64, 128, or 256 GB of UFS 2.1 storage
- Flip Camera: Sony flagship IMX586 48MP image sensor + 13MP, 125° ultrawide camera sensor
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB-C, FM and P2 input
- OS: Android 9 Pie with ZenUI 6 interface
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.4 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Other: Stereo speakers and biometric reader at the rear