Taiwanese tech giant Asus has launched the Asus Zenfone 6z in India. The phone was launched in the global market as Zenfone 6 last month. It comes with a revolutionary flip camera which can be used as the rear and selfie camera.
Other highlights of the Zenfone 6z includes the Snapdragon 855 SoC, 48MP primary camera sensor, and a 5000 mAh battery. Fast charging support is also given in this smartphone.
Asus Zenfone 6z Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.4-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: Snapdragon 855 SoC with 2.84 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM and Internal Storage: 6 or 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 64, 128, or 256 GB of UFS 2.1 storage
- Flip Camera: Sony flagship IMX586 48MP image sensor + 13MP, 125° ultrawide camera sensor
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB-C, FM and P2 input
- OS: Android 9 Pie with ZenUI 6 interface
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.4 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Other: Stereo speakers and biometric reader at the rear
Asus Zenfone 6z Price and Availability
Below are the Asus Zenfone 6z prices and storage variants:
- Zenfone 6z with 6/64 GB for INR 31,999
- Zenfone 6z with 6/128 GB for INR 34,999
- Zenfone 6z with 8/256 GB for INR 39,999
The phone will be available in two color options, Midnight Black and Twilight Silver and will go on sale starting June 25 via Flipkart.