A few weeks ago we saw Motorola announce its new model with Android One, the Motorola One Vision, which stands out for having a screen ratio of 21:9 with a hole in the display, which the company calls CinemaVision.
We have already seen rumors talking about its possible brother the Motorola One Action. This second device has had its design recently revealed by renderings, and now the specifications have leaked.
Apparently, this is a device very similar to the Motorola One Vision in its specifications, with a subtle difference. While the Motorola One Vision is finished in glass and double rear camera, the One Action must have plastic in its construction and triple camera, but there is no information on this camera yet. Otherwise, they will be virtually identical.
Leaked Specifications of Motorola One Action
- Display: 6.3-inch screen with 21:9 ratio and Full HD+
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 9609 Octa-Core Processor Up to 2.2 GHz
- GPU: Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB or 4GB of RAM and 32 GB / 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage (UFS 2.1)
- Rear Cameras: Triple rear camera unspecified
- Front Camera: 12.6-megapixel front camera and f2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 160.1mm x 71.2mm x 8.7mm
- Weight: 181 grams
- Battery: 3,500 mAh battery
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
Right now, there is no information regarding the launch of the handset, but we’re keeping an eye on every update. So stay tuned.