Motorola has launched its latest smartphone in the India market, the Motorola One Vision. It’s a mid-range phone and also the company’s first to come with a punch hole display. Last month, the Motorola One Vision was launched in Brazil for the global market. The handset runs on Android 9 Pie out of the box
However, the company confirms that the handset will receive OS upgrades to Android Q and Android R; while the security updates will be provided for three years from the initial global launch date of May 2019.
The smartphone offers a water-repellent design which acts as a barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water such as accidental spills, splashes or light rain. Although, you may not submerge it in water, or expose to pressurized water, or other liquids; may diminish over time. Not waterproof.
Motorola One Vision Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ resolution display with 21:9 aspect ratio
- Processor and GPU: Exynos Platform 9609
- Octa-core CPU up to 2.2 GHz
- Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM and Internal Storage: 4GB RAM and 128 GB UFS internal storage with support for micro SD card up to 512 GB
- Rear Camera:
- Dual cameras with 48MP (Quad Pixel) + 5 MP sensor with OIS and Dual LED 1.6 μm
- Front Camera:
- Dimensions: 160.1mm x 71.2mm x 8.7mm
- Weight: 181 g
- Battery: 3,500 mAh battery with Turbo power fast charging support
- OS: Android System 9.0 Pie
The Phone also has a fingerprint reader, USB-C and P2 connectors.
Pricing and Availability
Motorola One Vision price in India is INR 19,999 and comes with exciting offers. The Sapphire Gradient variant will be available on sale from 27th June, while the Bronze Gradient model will also go on sale in the next few weeks. The phone will be available via e-commerce platform Flipkart.