As it was teased a couple of days back, Xiaomi Mi 9T is finally official in Europe. It’s a rebranded version of the Redmi K20. The K20 and its premium variant K20 Pro was launched in China last month. The Pro version is a flagship device and comes with Snapdragon 855 SoC, 48MP rear camera and a pop-up front camera.
However, the Redmi K20 a.k.a Mi 9T is powered by a less powerful Snapdragon 730 chipset but has the same 48MP camera sensor and pop-up selfie camera. Other features include a 20MP front camera, triple rear cameras, 4000 mAh battery and more.
The phone comes in two variants – 6GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage and the second variant brings an increase in the amount of memory, jumping to 128 GB.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Processor
- RAM and Storage: 6GB of RAM and 64 GB / 128 GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 20MP pop-up camera
- Rear Camera: Triple camera sensors
- 48MP main Sony IMX582 sensor
- Secondary sensor with a 13MP ultra wide-angle lens
- Third sensor with an 8MP telephoto lens
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery with 18W quick charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie running under MIUI 10
Xiaomi Mi 9T Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 9T comes to the European market at the initial price of EUR 329 (around INR 25,900) for the 6?64GB variant. The model with 128 GB of memory costs EUR 369 (around INR 28,950). The 6GB model will go on sale starting June 17 and will be available from the official Xiaomi store and Xiaomi website, as well as Amazon.