Ulefone is a Chinese brand that has a large series of smartphones, even though many of them are resistance-oriented. However, some of the others have a greater focus on cost benefit. This is the case of the recently announced Ulefone Note 7P smartphone, a variant of Ulefone Note 7.
The Note 7 was introduced some time ago and only supports the 3G connection. Now, the new model comes with support for the 4G connection.
It features a design with few differences from the previous device. It offers a triple rear camera setup which shares the identical design of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. A fingerprint reader is placed just below the “square” module that houses the camera sensors.
At the front, you’ll get a waterdrop notch on the display, while on the sides and at the top and bottom there are thin edges. Let’s check out the technical specifications of the handset.
Ulefone Note 7P Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.1-inch IPS display with HD resolution (1280×600 pixels) and 19.2:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 Processor
- RAM and Storage: 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128 GB with MicroSD
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera with 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel sensors
- Front Camera: A single 5-megapixel front camera
- Battery: 3,500 mAh battery
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 156.1 x 73.7 x 9.7 mm
Unfortunately, there are no price or availability details of the Ulefone Note 7P. What is known is that it will arrive in the black, gold and twilight color options.