A couple of days back, MIUI 10 beta V10.3.7.0.PFJMIXM was released for the Mi 9T (Redmi K20). Now a new update is rolling out which brings MIUI 10.3.8 with few modifications and also the June 2019 security patches. It’s important to note that Mi 9T is the global variant of the Redmi K20 smartphone which is already official in China and coming to India soon.
The Redmi K20 and K20 Pro smartphones were launched in China in May this year with impressive specs. Both smartphones are yet to be released in the Indian market.
This update brings a fix where the media volume couldn’t be restored after receiving a notification. In addition, as mentioned earlier, it also brings the security package for the month of June 2019. The update weighs approximately 645 MB and now rolling out via OTA (over-the-air).
The Xiaomi Mi 9T was launched in the European market last month equipped with Snapdragon 730 chipset, 48MP camera sensor, and pop-up selfie camera. The phone is available in 6GB of RAM and 64 GB and 6GB and 128GB memory option.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Processor
- RAM and Storage: 6GB of RAM and 64 GB / 128 GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 20MP pop-up camera
- Rear Camera: Triple camera sensors
- 48MP main Sony IMX582 sensor
- Secondary sensor with a 13MP ultra wide-angle lens
- Third sensor with an 8MP telephoto lens
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery with 18W quick charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie running under MIUI 10