Soon after launching the Realme X Spiderman Edition in China, the company is now ready to launch the handset in the Indian market. Today, Realme India CEO Madhav Seth teases the launch of Realme X in India on July 15. The phone will come in Pearl White color option.
Realme X Spiderman Edition is is no different than the regular edition of the smartphone. The Realme X was launched in China alongside with Realme X Lite budget smartphone in May this year. The highlight feature of the phone is the pop-up selfie camera. We’ve seen this type of camera module in premium mid-range devices such as the Vivo V15 Pro, Oppo F11 Pro and recently launched OnePlus 7 Pro.
Check out the official tweet of Madhav Seth:
— Madhav X (@MadhavSheth1) July 2, 2019
Realme X Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.5-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution (2340×1080 pixels)
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC with up to 1.71 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM and Storage: 4GB/6GB or 8GB of RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage
- Front Camera: 16MP pop-up front camera with Sony IMX471 sensor and f/2.0 aperture
- Rear camera with dual sensors:
- 48 MP main sensor with Sony IMX586 sensor and f / 1.7 aperture
- 5MP secondary sensor for depth of field
- Battery: 3,765 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 Fast Charging support
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie