The Galaxy A80 is one of Samsung’s most interesting phones today. The model was officially announced by the South Korean brand in April this year and gradually arrived in several countries around the world. Now, the Samsung Galaxy A80 launched in India under the premium market segment.
Its main feature is its unique rotating camera module, which allows the user to make use of the camera sensors to for rear as well as on the front. As a result, the display does not have a notch or hole, for example.
The Galaxy A80 in the Indian market comes with the same technical specifications as seen in the international model. Some of the key highlights include the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, 48MP camera sensor, 8GB of RAM, 3700 mAh battery, etc. Let’s check out the specifications in details:
Samsung Galaxy A80 Technical Specifications
- Display: Super AMOLED “New Infinity” display with Full HD+ resolution (1080×2400 pixels)
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.8GHz)
- RAM and Storage: 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage (no MicroSD card support)
- Camera: Triple camera sensors which can be used for both rear and front (48MP+8MP+ToF sensor)
- Battery: 3,700 mAh battery with support for 25W Rapid Charging Stand
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm
- Colors: Black, Gold, and White
Samsung Galaxy A80 Price and Availability in India
The Samsung Galaxy A80 price in India is Rs. 41,999 and will be available starting August 1 in Ghost White (white), Phantom Black (black) and Angel Gold (Golden) color options.