After a series of leaks and official teasers, Vivo Z1 Pro smartphone finally launched in the Indian market. It’s a phone with mid-range characteristics as we’ve already seen earlier in teasers and also in a benchmark test.
Among its many highlight features, we see the large 5000 mAh capacity battery, 32MP in-display front camera, triple rear cameras and more. The three cameras are arranged vertically in the upper left corner with an LED flash. We also see the fingerprint sensor at the rear. Let’s have a look at the technical specs of the Vivo Z1 Pro smartphone.
Vivo Z1 Pro Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.33-inch LCD IPS screen with Full HD + resolution (2340×1080 pixels) and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 octa-core processor with a maximum clock speed of 2.3 GHz
- RAM and Storage: 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage space
- Rear Cameras: Triple rear cameras:
- Sony IMX499 16 megapixel main sensor with f/1.78 aperture
- 8-megapixel wide-angle secondary sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 2-megapixel tertiary sensor with aperture f/2.4
- Front Camera: 32-megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5000 mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging support
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie under the Funtouch OS 9 interface
Z1 Pro Price and Specifications
The Vivo Z1 Pro price in India starts at Rs. 14,990 for the 4GB of RAM and 64 GB storage model and Rs. 17,990 for the 6GB of RAM and 128 GB variant.
The phone will go on sale starting July 11 and will be available in Sonic Blue, Sonic Black & Mirror Black color options from brand’s flagship store and Flipkart.