Just three days after the leak of the new pink that is expected to launch on both editions of the Galaxy Note 10 series, a new Aura White color of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus has appeared in a leaked image. Leaker Ishan Agarwal in partnership with tech website MySmartPrice revealed more details of the expected device.
In the images we can see that Samsung should not increase different shades for such color option, keeping it completely in a uniform white tone, with no reflective back according to the brightness in the image.
By the image itself it is possible to identify the product both by its huge and prominent name displayed on the display with few edges, and also by the back cover with two more holes than the present in Note 10, which will house sensors for high precision focus and a fourth ToF 3D camera for depth of field data.
Expected Specifications Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Display: 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O screen with a circular centered notch and 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus or Exynos 9825 Chipset
- RAM and Storage: 8GB/10GB or up to 12 GB RAM and 256 GB, 512 GB and up to 1 TB of internal storage with support for microSD card
- Front Camera: Single front camera
- Rear Camera: Main camera with four sensors
- F / 1.5, f / 1.8 and f / 2.4 Triple Variable Aperture Main Sensor
- Sensor with an ultra-wide lens
- Telephoto / zoom lens sensor
- 3D ToF Sensor for Depth of Field Data
- Battery: 4,300 mAh battery with fast 45W charging
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 and 5G networks support (on 5G model)
A few days back Samsung accidentally revealed the storage variants of the Note 10 Plus. Samsung is holding its Galaxy Unpacked event on August 7 where it’ll launch the 2019 Galaxy Note series along with other products. So stay tuned.